Pages

Sunday 10 February 2013

Asia kids fashion style

I really want to share some lovely Asia kids street snaps with your guys this time, anyway, I hope you guys enjoy these pictures and I also wish you guys like my words, Certainly, welcome you give me more suggestion about kids wearing and talking kids fashion with me, I would happy to hear your comments. I also have share some Asia kids brands online shopping link which I prefer in the end of this article, Thank you for your supports!! A lot of love for you ❤❤❤!!! 
This lovely girl she was wearing Chanel style, actually, I am so jealousy and I feel they are leave in a really really happiness times when I saw her because when I was a little girl we don’t have these beautiful clothes, the dream for me that is I really want to wear my mom’s clothes, her high hill and also those amazing make up which I really want to try it! (Of course we try mom’s clothes on when they are leaving home, HaHaHa) Anyway, enjoy the picture!

 


Another sweety girl she was wearing rock style, there are many different style which can make mothers be dazzled and also can dress up on them babies in the present, I would like to sugggest wearing parentage clothes when you go out with your baby, how do you guys think? Especially, I want to recommend rock style parentage clothes, it is really cool when you with your baby wearing same style together, looks like very very lovely!


Korean wearing style more and more popular in some of Asia countries such as China, this baby she was wearing more likes Korean style, pattern shirt with knitted coat or knitwearharem pants and rolling up make some details and also wearing canvas shoes not only fashion also wearing comfortable . 


  
Finally, there are some links hope you guys like and enjoy!
Korean :  http://www.maribaby.com/
          http://eshop.cankids.com/shop/main/index.php



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Kids Kids. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger