Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

The Fashionable , Cutie Pie Harper Seven Beckham is in New York Fashion Week!

" Hello everyone! I am the most fashionable kids in the world. I attended to New York Fashion Week since I was two month. I am in New York now, I am going to the most shinny star in NYW...but not go alone, with my beautiful & talent mommy - Victoria Beckham “ 




Okay , I am just pretend I were little Harper.
Today I am going to introduce the super sweetie Harper Seven Beckham, daughter of David and Victoria, the sweet and stylish baby is going to NYW again...as the result of the 2013 fw collection from Victoria Beckham will release soon!

Because of her fashion mom, her cutie pie daughter Harper never wore the same clothes twice! As a busy business mom, Victoria Beckham always take her daughter to work, Harper Seven Beckham 's first Fashion Week came at just two-months-old, as  Victoria Beckham showed her spring/summer 2012 collection in New York. And little Harper also met many super designers such as Miuccia Prada. No wonder some people say Harper will know everything about fashion when she turns 5 ! 
 And Vogue' editor Lucy Hutchings said "  With a start in life like that, we can't wait to see what she'll be wearing in 20 years time."


See!
The 19-month-old sweetie already got many fans , below is a video that celebrated Haper’s 1 year’s old birthday in 2012 .




Give you more lovely pics of little Harper!


                 


                     
                 

 

More?
Of course you can always follow Haper's parents Facebook to catch up something NEW!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Kids Kids. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger